• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charm City Collection

96 posts in this topic

Definitely no Sgt Fury's. I doubt there are Weird Wonder tales or T of Darness but I could have missed those runs as I went through the boxes pretty quick and took out keys to scan more than anything else.

And a 30 cent variant. I'm really not sure which of these are rare and which aren't but I kind of like them and they represent Baltimore well, especially with so many of them. Plus they show the later 70's conditions well without being an average uninteresting book.

im84.jpg

you should send BEYONDER a pm about that Hulk 202...he's been looking for a NM- copy forever

I already PM'd asking for a price....no word yet except throw out the guide. 27_laughing.gif

I know, but these are impossible to price and the guide is useless. The only answer is to CGC it and put it up on ebay. Alos, I know the feeling of just wishing you could not have to worry about getting outbid on the bay even if you are willing to pay FMV.

Plus I don't want to ask $200 for a $20 book, nor do I want to sell a $200 book for $20. Add to that, the minute anything sells, I have instant sellers remorse.....

Ed

Plus I don't want to ask $200 for a $20 book, nor do I want to sell a $200 book for $20. Add to that, the minute anything sells, I have instant sellers remorse.....

Uh, we're talking about Hulk 202 here, right?

Uh, we're talking about Hulk 202 here, right?

Speficially they were talking about a 30-cent variant Hulk 202. Thus the sidebar on worth.

Speficially they were talking about a 30-cent variant Hulk 202. Thus the sidebar on worth.

I thought Beyonder already had a nice 30-cent variant (he posted a scan awhile back), and was looking for a regular NM copy? confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought Beyonder already had a nice 30-cent variant (he posted a scan awhile back), and was looking for a regular NM copy? confused-smiley-013.gif

i admit, shamefully, that i don't know what copies of what Beyonder has. thus the request of a pm to inquire about his interest or lack of same

i admit, shamefully, that i don't know what copies of what Beyonder has. thus the request of a pm to inquire about his interest or lack of same

Hey, no problem. Your just looking out for another forumite. thumbsup2.gif