• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charm City Collection

96 posts in this topic

Before going to the comics, here are the Mead book covers I've never seen before. The FOOM, Marvelmania type items from the 60's and 70's are always awesome and seeing these as part of the collection instead of "only" comics makes it pretty cool. I'm not sure Powerman belongs in baby blue though.

charms026.jpg

charms027.jpg

charms028.jpg

charms029.jpg

takeit.gif

had these when i was in fifth grade!

Was that before or after the last Ice Age 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why you whippersnapper! Back in my day, we'd take young rapscallions like you out for a sounds thrashing, and then we'd 23-skidoo back home in our buggies!

Why you whippersnapper! Back in my day, we'd take young rapscallions like you out for a sounds thrashing, and then we'd 23-skidoo back home in our buggies!

Hey you forgot the part where you walked 40 miles to school in the snow, up hill, both ways. poke2.gif

By alphabetical order Adams hasn't come up yet, plus he was more DC than Marvel. I had a few Blue Ribbon Digest up for sale that had his work, but since you asked twice (and I have it photbucketed) here's a sweet Giant. Besides Avengers, X-men and Spotlight 2 coming up, I can't remember what else has he done for Marvel.

charms035.jpg

For now those two are in one of the bottom boxes. But here's one I missed on the initial run through. Highest graded copy is a 9.0, if not for the 1/4 inch tear on the back cover it could have had a shot.

kco30.jpg

For now those two are in one of the bottom boxes. But here's one I missed on the initial run through. Highest graded copy is a 9.0, if not for the 1/4 inch tear on the back cover it could have had a shot.

kco30.jpg

takeit.gif

PM Sent