• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver copy of Marvel 1 on ebay...

64 posts in this topic

It's a neat book - if I had the coin I'd be interested in it. Not that it matters much - whether we're talking 15,000, 150,000 or say 1.5 mil for some rare coins or "entry-level" art these days, it's all pie-in-the-sky to me, and rather silly to consider spending so much money on an ultimately, trivial thing.

Does anyone find it odd that it is being sold through a gallery in Texas?

Definitely a Heritage conspiracy.

If you look at the pictures of astronauts allegedly walking on the moon, I believe you can see reflections of Jim Halperin's face in their visors. It's well known that he and Heritage are at the heart of all conspiracies.

Think about it. Heritage is located in Dallas. It's a seller of comic books. Which means books are deposited with them, in Dallas. Plus, they've sold comics from the Stan Lee file copies, their latest catalog features a Harvey character on the cover, and they've also sold comics featuring Oswald the Rabbit, not to mention Ghost #5, which features art by Jack Abel and the story "Hex of the Ruby Eye!".

Coincidence? I think not. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

If you look at the pictures of astronauts allegedly walking on the moon, I believe you can see reflections of Jim Halperin's face in their visors. It's well known that he and Heritage are at the heart of all conspiracies.

Think about it. Heritage is located in Dallas. It's a seller of comic books. Which means books are deposited with them, in Dallas. Plus, they've sold comics from the Stan Lee file copies, their latest catalog features a Harvey character on the cover, and they've also sold comics featuring Oswald the Rabbit, not to mention Ghost #5, which features art by Jack Abel and the story "Hex of the Ruby Eye!".

27_laughing.gif

Mr. Stone??? Is that you????

Finally a reason for me to sue Heritage! Fits with my other JFK assassination cases. I knew it!!!! It was a Heritage employee on the Grassy Knoll. 27_laughing.gif

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?whoistoken=0

Domain name: LEWISWAYNEGALLERY.COM

Registrant Contact:

Heritage Galleries

Robert Dennis (robertd@heritagegalleries.com)

+1.2147805554

Fax: none

3500 Maple Avenue, 17th Floor

Dallas, TX 75219

US

Administrative Contact:

Heritage Galleries

+1.2147805554

Dallas, TX 75219

US

Technical Contact:

Superb Internet Corporation

Superb Internet (hostmaster@superbregistrar.net)

+1.6046382525

Fax: +1.6046082953

14th floor - 700 West Pender St.

Vancouver, BC V6C1G8

CA

Registrant Contact:

Heritage Galleries

+1.2147805554

Dallas, TX 75219

US

Administrative Contact:

Heritage Galleries

+1.2147805554

Dallas, TX 75219

US

Technical Contact:

+1.6046382525

Vancouver, BC V6C1G8

CA

So it IS a heritage consiracy

headbang.gif

He restores comic art. Now we have an answer when people ask about that... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Difference is

Comic book art restoration = good

Comic Book rstoration = bad

Undisclosed Comic Book restoration = very bad.

You talking to me? I wasn't making any sort of value judgment on the fact that he restores art. I honestly didn't have an answer for people who were wondering where to get that sort of work done so I'm happy that I now have someone to point people towards.

I wouldn't make any sort of value judgment if he was restoring comics either, as I strongly disagree that "Comic Book restoration = bad"

Registrant Contact:

Heritage Galleries

+1.2147805554

Dallas, TX 75219

US

Administrative Contact:

Heritage Galleries

+1.2147805554

Dallas, TX 75219

US

Technical Contact:

+1.6046382525

Vancouver, BC V6C1G8

CA

ROFL!!!!!!!

I've sent him an email asking about his connection to heritage. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Interesting. I won a Ross Andru Superman splash from them last month. No idea there was a connection to Heritage and there were no clues in the invoicing or shipping labels.

Service and shipping were excellent.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Registrant Contact:

Heritage Galleries

+1.2147805554

Dallas, TX 75219

US

Administrative Contact:

Heritage Galleries

+1.2147805554

Dallas, TX 75219

US

Technical Contact:

+1.6046382525

Vancouver, BC V6C1G8

CA

So it IS a heritage consiracy

headbang.gif

He restores comic art. Now we have an answer when people ask about that... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tracey Heft does too. I believe Matt Nelson also does and am sure that Susan could do it too because she has restored original Picasso drawings before.

Regardless, the finished product on RD's work looks pretty nice!

I've sent him an email asking about his connection to heritage. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Interesting. I won a Ross Andru Superman splash from them last month. No idea there was a connection to Heritage and there were no clues in the invoicing or shipping labels.

Service and shipping was excellent.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Sorry, I didn't follow up back here. According to Robert Dennis, he used his Heritage contact information (he did work for them doing art restoration and catalog work- which is apparent if you poke around his sites) to set up his site as he was moving his family from Missouri to Dallas and hadn't closed on a new Dallas house yet. That's the extent of the connection.

You mileage may vary.

Tracey Heft does too. I believe Matt Nelson also does and am sure that Susan could do it too because she has restored original Picasso drawings before.

Regardless, the finished product on RD's work looks pretty nice!

I always assumed that all three COULD, but I never knew for certain whether or not they did.