• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy Dorian Pro Artist - Art Pieces & Commissions Available

110 posts in this topic

ALSO!

Anyone here play video games... XBOX Live?

Dont get the chance to play that often at all, but once in a while.

I play two games a year for my Xbox. Every year, I buy the latest Madden and NCAA football games.

can i get the commission PM too.

Or you could just check his site, where prices are clearly listed on the right side of the commission page.

Don't start getting smart with me, i haven't checked his site as i just hit the middle of the thread. Not sure what your problem is.

I was not trying to get smart with you, I was simply pointing you in the right direction in lieu of waiting for a PM. flowerred.gif

I eschew the console games. Those consoles are getting too expensive. There are gamers around here abouts. You might find a few of them in the water cooler.

Only if you buy an xbox or ps3! (which is going to be six_hundred_bucks (!!!) by the way). The nintendo console looks to be fresh and original, will be probably $200-$250 bucks and is going to have a couple dozen launch games... it definitely gets my vote.

Your biased,

You have Donkey Kong in your Avatar stooges.gif

I like to play football on line every once in a while.

Have to get the newest boxing title...cant wait to try that....of course it will probably be months befre I get the chance! lol

GD

NFL 2K5?

For $20 2K5 is the best sports game I have ever played. I know Madden rules, but 2k5 is a darn well made game.

I just wish I had time to play my PS2...but the internet is like a drug, and I spend way too much time online. What was life like before the internet? I can't remember...though I think I saw the sun once...

I eschew the console games. Those consoles are getting too expensive. There are gamers around here abouts. You might find a few of them in the water cooler.

Only if you buy an xbox or ps3! (which is going to be six_hundred_bucks (!!!) by the way). The nintendo console looks to be fresh and original, will be probably $200-$250 bucks and is going to have a couple dozen launch games... it definitely gets my vote.

The problem with Nintendo is that those couple dozen of launch games will suck and I have to wait forever for the titles, that I want to pop up on it. I like RPGs so really computer is the best bet if I am going to game.

The problem with Nintendo is that those couple dozen of launch games will suck and I have to wait forever for the titles, that I want to pop up on it. I like RPGs so really computer is the best bet if I am going to game.

That does seem to be the case with Nintendo...the best system they ever had was Super NES... after that.....downhill...but there were a few things like mario titles and of course ZELDA... perfect 10 game.

GD

I just wish I had time to play my PS2...but the internet is like a drug, and I spend way too much time online. What was life like before the internet? I can't remember...though I think I saw the sun once...

The Sun...it still exists?!?!?!

I've heard rumors but......?!

I don't know about that... I think they have their krapp together this time. The launch titles are going to include some big names like a dragon quest title exclusive to their console, zelda, metroid, super mario galaxy, a new konami game called elebits, tony hawk, madden, Gundam, Bomberman, warioware, sonic, a new shooter called red steel that looks to be good, excitetruck (excitebike sequel), monkey ball.... it's a pretty good list. You can pretty much bank on a lot of those being quite good. And the downloadable games will include (at least) all the Hudson and Sega classics - Hudson alone will be offering over 100 classics for download (no #s on sega yet). They are in the process of trying to sign on other makers too - which I can't imagine they will have too much trouble doing, it's free money for everyone involved since the software was completed years ago. All in all they look to be serving up a lot of value this time around for the couple hundred bucks (exact price hasn't been announced but they've said they will be a fair bit cheaper than the other two).