• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy Dorian Pro Artist - Art Pieces & Commissions Available

110 posts in this topic

question:

My local comic shop is over 100 miles away, I live out in the country so I traded resources for peice and quite

I can draw but I would like that extra little training to get me to the next level, I've got some art in the looking for an artist thread but I do think I need to impove.I wonder if his DVD's could help??

Answer:

I do believe my DVD should help you in some capacity...maybe even a lot... =D

GD

I liked the Odyssey 200...though I'm amazed when anyone has heard of it, let alone remembers it.

You need to join the forum at www.digitalpress.com. Great place to read about vintage video game collecting. I know Bronty posts over there and I'm a frequent lurker.

I didn't know you lurked insane.gif what's your handle over there?

cheers

O.o

didnt know you folks were there

I'm Richter over there (blue penguin huggin an apple avatar)

Hey Guy whats up! I see that you will be at the Big Apple next month. I was just wondering about sketches and commisions. Do you do sketches and also what do you charge for them and or commissions? Thanx