• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bubbles wigs out

12 posts in this topic

Hello. My name is bubbles. As my last post this evening I would like to reach out to what I consider to be a special soul. Somewhere out there in this magical world is a man, or woman, who submitted a "Good" copy of Amazing Spider-man #300 to CGC. This means somewhere out there, someone is holding perhaps the most valuable comic of all. Think of it my friends. How many people at this moment can claim to hold a CGC 2.5 copy of Spider-man #300. ONLY ONE. grin.gif I declare this comic book certainly must have a value of ONE BILLION DOLLARS! ( kudos to Dr.EVIL) Discuss. boo.gif

declare this comic book certainly must have a value of ONE BILLION DOLLARS! (

Ok, here's the deal; I'm going to pull out an ASM #300, take a S%$T on it, wipe it off, send it in to CGC, get a pr .5 (or whatever they would grade it at crazy.gif) and sell it to you. Screw 1billion, I'll only ask for 1K. You can't pass that up. Please PM me, and I'll get to work on it asap. makepoint.gif

declare this comic book certainly must have a value of ONE BILLION DOLLARS! (

Ok, here's the deal; I'm going to pull out an ASM #300, take a S%$T on it, wipe it off, send it in to CGC, get a pr .5 (or whatever they would grade it at crazy.gif) and sell it to you. Screw 1billion, I'll only ask for 1K. You can't pass that up. Please PM me, and I'll get to work on it asap. makepoint.gif

why wipe it off? a restored book might be worth more in this case. 27_laughing.gif

you do of course realize you are opening yourself up to critisism for making a post this stupid right??? 27_laughing.gif By the way I thought two posts ago was your last post of the night...I was kind of excited. frown.gif

Ericc123

dear lord. do I want to know what your friends Bruce and Earl were doing to each other to get that expression on your dog's face? I don't think so. 893whatthe.gif

This thread is so thought-provoking and the...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz sleeping.gif