• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-Men 150 30p version!

8 posts in this topic

I had no idea that this was in my collection and can't even recall where I acquired it other than it was in Nebraska and I have owned it for several years. In other words, I bought it from a store, not online. I have read that British Pence versions are worth about 80 percent of the American counterpart and I would just like to know where I should grade this and what value I should assign to it.

Thanks,

JulianXJ

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/201abf0d/bc/Comics/__hr_Uncanny+X-Men++150.jpg?bclsn0.AcXIFMlFv

Your picture doesn't work as either a link or a jpg linked pic.

Maybe you should try uploading it again with a different filename w/o spaces in the file name maybe?

Brian

cool, someone other than me who found a pence issue. i got an odd question... does anyone out there(whos not british) own any collection of pence issues, and, has anyone ever tried to collect an entire run in pence. i may just consider trying to collect a whole run myself since it will be obviously so much cheaper to do so. wouldnt a set like that be something rare???

There, the link should work now. Thanks.

I would be more than happy to sell this copy to anyone interested for a fair asking price. Looks to be VF+ to me. I have scans of the front and back if anyone wants to see them just let me know.

Only reason I say that is because I have a copy coming... I hope 893crossfingers-thumb.gif