• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

check out great VFNM to NM+ ungraded books on eBay @25-40% guide

62 posts in this topic

I bought three books. 2 were about right, 2 were complete junk.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe one was torn in half? confused-smiley-013.gif

No, nothing that bad.

They are asking about you saying you purchased 3 books and then saying 2 were good and 2 were bad. You're saying you bought 4 books. Finals?

27_laughing.gif Didn't even notice that. I bought four, not three. Typo.

I just wanted to get a poke2.gif in since I was the first one to catch it.

Uh oh. Wonder if I"ll get my books, and what they'll look like.

893censored-thumb.gif Me too tonofbricks.gif

I got my books last night; they were well packaged, but based on a quick look, overgraded by at least a grade or so. No single book was terribly expensive anyway, and they're at least filler copies, so I'm satisfied with my purchase. Basically, an average eBay transaction. confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, nothing that bad.

They are asking about you saying you purchased 3 books and then saying 2 were good and 2 were bad. You're saying you bought 4 books. Finals?

are you working yet?

poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, nothing that bad.

are you working yet?

poke2.gif

I have always had a job, just not the job I want. makepoint.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, nothing that bad.

are you working yet?

poke2.gif

I have always had a job, just not the job I want. makepoint.gif

join the club

I recieved my two" missing" books today. One was spot-on graded,one was a bit off.All in all,I'm happy with the deal. He seems like a good guy who is overwhelmed by the whole startup. I'll give him another shot.

s.gif" width="1" height="10

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Policies | Site Map | Help

s.gif" width="1" height="1
s.gif" width="760" height="1
s.gif" width="1" height="1
Copyright © 1995-2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

s.gif" width="1" height="10

s.gif" width="760" height="1
eBay official time

hi

sorry it took so long for a reply. some miserable person stole my account info and starting screwing with all my accounts. i was foolish enough to respond to a fake security alert? anyhow, all will be back to normal hopefully in a week or so. all books are shipped or being shipped. if anyone is not happy with a purchase, please send back for full refund or credit. i think some of my vfnm's are vf and some are nm to nm+. i have not done this in a long time and i have 2 other girls scanning and listing for me. i will tighten things up asap. thanks and have a good and safe weekend.

give it a few days.thanks for looking. I still have a goal of listing 5-7000 books in my store. make sure to never enter your ID and password in an ebay question. Oh boy frown.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Received my comic (bought one as a test) from comicusa in the mail the other day and was pleasantly surprised. Book was in better shape than listed and packed securely. Let me know when the site is back up.