• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade This Book!!

5 posts in this topic

I got this book in this week, and since I feel it's over-graded, I wanted to get a grading consensus from here, in case I try and sell it off. I just need to hear some opinions to see if they gel with my own.

Here's the front cover, with the main problems being spine wear near Hawkeye, a rub at the bottom spine/corner, and some issues at the top-left Iron Man logo. Other than that, what you see is what you get...

Back is relatively nice and won't affect the grade based on the front cover.

tos_57.jpg

And just as a PS, if anyone wants to buy the book, PM me offers.

J_C...looks like a pretty clean book with the spine being the main problem...that being said I would grade it at FN-/FN .... crazy.gif...if that spine were in better shape then the grade would reflect that...it's seems like it is always something... makepoint.gif

if that spine were in better shape then the grade would reflect that...it's seems like it is always something... makepoint.gif

Certainly, and other than the "Hawkeye Rub" it's a very nice looking comic and its grade would rise quite a bit.