• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

View the newest trailer for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance! video game

8 posts in this topic

I'm also assuming that Hulk and Jean Grey (Phoenix, Marvel Girl) will be included in the game because they are running a voice contest. That gets the total I think to 12 they have revealed. You can play 20 different characters.

Looks good, and similar to X-Men Legends, but 12 characters announced and only ONE female hero? My girl loves Playstation 2 superhero games, but expresses her disgust at how few female characters each game has.

At least Legends 2 added a few extra ones in (like Scarlet Witch), but with an 11-1 ratio of male characters, it looks like I won't be able to swing buying Ultimate Alliance. sorry.gif

Looks good, and similar to X-Men Legends, but 12 characters announced and only ONE female hero? My girl loves Playstation 2 superhero games, but expresses her disgust at how few female characters each game has.

At least Legends 2 added a few extra ones in (like Scarlet Witch), but with an 11-1 ratio of male characters, it looks like I won't be able to swing buying Ultimate Alliance. sorry.gif

Looks like Elektra and Jean Grey/Marvel Girl/Phoenix so far...

Seems to be 20 characters in all.

Looks like Elektra and Jean Grey/Marvel Girl/Phoenix so far...

Seems to be 20 characters in all.

I have a feeling that one of the 6/7 remaining characters is female: Invisible woman maybe? There has got to be 3 female characters out of the 20.

For Legends 2, I had the most fun playing Storm so I hope Thor is similar.