• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Box Hum thru Ma

45 posts in this topic

The next few weeks I'll be selling the 25 cent and later stuff as it takes up the most space. As well as any low grade 12 centers etc that go better in lots. Also a 25 to 35 cent #1 sale will be soon as that box is on top. These are lots of 5 or 10 for Nova 1, Peter Parker 1, Spiderwoman 1 all the usual suspects that are more valuable than the $1 each offer from this week.

Plenty of Dazzler #1's left though....

Shep,

You can always do what I used to do with card sets. Buy two or three sets and then cherry pick the best of each one. Sell off the remaining lower grade sets (usually for the same price you bought it) and there you go. I created a pretty nice 1966 Marvel Donruss set doing that. Thanks for the promo.

Ed

I'd have done that, but my JH Collection is already pretty sweet, and the few upgrades I need are easy pickins once I finish my DC war upgrades.

Saw that you sold the set - knew you would... those books are a pleasure.

Shep