• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

There is a group of guys here who have done some good deeds; among them was teaching me, thru this thread, everything I know about DCs Big Five.

More to the point, and most importantly, these gentlemen spent a great deal of time and money making sure the creators of these great comics were properly thanked, and were made aware of how much their work meant to us.

Far to many of the artists, writers, editors, colorists, inkers, even letterers of our hobby have passed without that.

Russ Heath knew, thanks to you guys.

QUICK TRIGGER WESTERN 14.jpg

21 minutes ago, MusterMark said:

The passing of a true giant.

I am so so saddened.

RIP, Russ Heath.  You have always given so much joy to so many, and you always will.

One of my favorite artists of all time...right up there with the rest of the legends. May he rest in peace...

On 8/23/2018 at 9:10 PM, creaturefan95 said:

2ccuz5j.jpg2eujr4y.jpgw7i2s.jpgwtfyj7.jpg2e1t3k9.jpg10frv2v.jpg

Is Our Army at War #83 in the condition seen above worth $1,495? Whoever owns this newly created eBay listing seems to think so:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Our-Army-at-War-83-Complete-no-Clipping-Writing/372412447243?hash=item56b582fa0b:g:LUsAAOSwDftbf0BQ

:news: BIN price has been lowered to $1,295 as of four days ago :gossip:

Shameless sales plug! 

Im running a Silver Age war sale starting later this morning. Some early Rock oaaw books, a few wash tones, a few Atlas war books and a few nice EC Two Fisted Tales books.

Havent done this in a while! Curious to see how things go...

Thanks all,

Shep

Edited by bigfiver69