• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, FutureFlash said:

Easily done if you have a million or so lying around. :takeit:

That's why I'm going for Howard The Duck. :bigsmile:

Edited by Gnasher

On 5/2/2019 at 10:51 AM, Arkadin said:

Picked this up recently. These DC war covers are just so great - over the top fantasy, or are they?

image.thumb.png.d8b3d77b3c55bd8ab5c579a9bf0271ba.png

What it is not realistic to hang off your burning plane and fire your .45 at your pursuer. :banana:I will say nobody better in the era than Heath in realism of the tanks, ships and planes.

Edited by FutureFlash

Hey fellas,

Been a while since I've posted. I'm making some room, and running a number of sales in the coming weeks. There'll be a large collection of higher grade Charlton 1960s/70s war books coming up in the next while, plus a signiicant run of late silver and bronze war books in high grades. Starting off, though, I'm selling off a collection of Men's Adventure magazines (colloquially known as 'sweats') from the late 1950s into the 60s. Seriously weird in some cases, but great art by Norm Saunders, Earl Norem, Mort Kunstler, etc. Take a look and hope that all are well! - Shep

Men's Adventure Mags