• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, PopKulture said:

Wow, I can't remember a time where you swam this much in the Silver Age end of the pool.  Great books all, but I guess I just figured you tossed them all when you discovered EC's and Gold as a kid....  (:

Oh no, I’ve got a fairly respectable SA collection too. They usually take a back seat to GA for me. Haven’t looked at them for a while and am now re-discovering how cool they are...

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Oh no, I’ve got a fairly respectable SA collection too. They usually take a back seat to GA for me. Haven’t looked at them for a while and am now re-discovering how cool they are...

Especially some of the DC's.... and there's still some bargains to be had there... especially if one likes raw copies in the Fine range. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

22 hours ago, MusterMark said:

Sticking to one is so impossible for me that I’ve never even semi-contemplated it, not even for half a second

1000% agree (although there are a few compelling things about GIC that just make it my fav title overall. The washtone perty-thirty are a significant factor for sure).

Edited by comick1

On 10/3/2019 at 1:15 AM, comick1 said:

1000% agree (although there are a few compelling things about GIC that just make it my fav title overall. The washtone perty-thirty are a significant factor for sure).

GIC #1 is one of the most violent covers in all of comics

and the only WWll one i know offhand that shows multiple Americans being shot

Image result for gi combat 1 comic book

Edited by 1950's war comics

On 10/5/2019 at 10:31 PM, 1950's war comics said:

GIC #1 is one of the most violent covers in all of comics

and the only WWll one i know offhand that shows multiple Americans being shot

Image result for gi combat 1 comic book

What makes you think that it's a World War II cover? :baiting:

Edited by creaturefan95
war is hell