• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

New Atlas in the house.... decent copy if you dont' mind store stamps....which I don't. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

44HJrB2.jpg

Salida :cloud9:

2 hours ago, OV said:

Hi fellas, been a while since I posted.  I thought I'd share this sketch of Sgt. Rock here.  It was created by the Emma Kubert, the granddaughter of the late, great Joe Kubert! 

IMG_7385.JPG

Speaking of Kubert family, it reminds me of Wyeth family (famous AC Wyeth illustrator - nearly all of his children are artists included some grandchildren are artists too).

I would like to buy the novel but I don't know which is better.  Maybe you have seen it or both.  Just tell me which one I should grab.

The same title - A Sailor’s Story by Sam Glanzman.  There are two novels but I would love to see all arts were done by the same artist in one book.

Which publication has a better version and printing quality?  What is your recommendation?

Marvel Graphic Novel #30
Dover Publications Graphic Novel
Marvel Graphic Novel - Volume Two - Winds, Dreams and Dragons (this may be older than #30)

12 hours ago, JollyComics said:

I would like to buy the novel but I don't know which is better.  Maybe you have seen it or both.  Just tell me which one I should grab.

The same title - A Sailor’s Story by Sam Glanzman.  There are two novels but I would love to see all arts were done by the same artist in one book.

Which publication has a better version and printing quality?  What is your recommendation?

Marvel Graphic Novel #30
Marvel Graphic Novel - Volume Two - Winds, Dreams and Dragons (this may be older than #30)

The Dover version is the one to get. It contains both Marvel graphic novels, one and two, plus a bunch of bonus material. 

9780486798127_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

13 hours ago, JollyComics said:

Marvel Graphic Novel #30

A sailor’s story is so so good! :luhv: