• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
18 18

11,081 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, creaturefan95 said:

If you're like me and thought it sold at that price, well, then think again because the same person who was selling the above copy is now asking $249 for a book which I now realize is incomplete! Still interested? Here is their newly created listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Scarce-Our-Army-at-War-83-Missing-back-Two-Pages-Sergeant-Rock/372565874866?hash=item56bea818b2:g:LUsAAOSwDftbf0BQ

Thanks and no wonder it's not selling .. i didn't know it was incomplete .. if it was complete i would have snatched it up at $249 in a heartbeat ...

If you’re not following Sylvester Stallone on Instagram, you might not have read this in a recent post.

“Every few days until the MOVIE comes out I’m going to post images from the upcoming RAMBO . See if you can follow along with the story using your imagination. All of the images that I post will be in black-and-white, but the film will be in dramatic color.”

That quote gave me chills. It accompanies Sylvester Stallone’s recent Instagram post about the upcoming Rambo film. I imagine “dramatic color” is just some innuendo for saying gorgeous red blood will spray from severed arteries and limbs. This is John Rambo we’re talking about. 

Rambo V Has Wrapped Production  (worship) (worship) (worship)

It has been a while since we’ve seen a Rambo film out. The last entry was over a decade ago. Released in 2008, that film Rambo focused on a very seasoned John Rambo being sent into Thailand to basically lead a group of mercenaries to rescue Christian aid workers who were kidnapped by bad guys. You know what happens when Rambo meets bad guys? Rambo is what happens when the wood chipper from Fargo grows arms, legs, and a head full of bad memories of war. I’m surprised the next Rambo film is not titled Rambo 5: The Human Woodchipper.

The latest iteration in the works is aptly titled Rambo 5: Last Blood. The story has Rambo teaming up with a journalist to rescue local girls kidnapped by a Mexican sex trafficking ring. I sure hope those drug traffickers have life insurance. I cannot gather much from the posted image other than the fact Stallone is still jacked for a 72-year-old. , talk about body goals. I feel pathetic even typing that. Jeez, I need to find a gym and strap it to my back possibly. Anyway’ s, I am glad that Stallone is still in shape enough to bring that John Rambo bedlam back to

the big screen again. Cheers to John Rambo, a American hero since 1982. Do you plan to see Rambo 5: Last Blood?