• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Kudos to Kris the Collector for getting the Wrightson stuff done, can't wait to see the book at heroes! yay.gif

KUDOS to

Kevin Boyd for 3 great SS books. my scanners broke so no pics. Thanos #1 by starlin, Strange Tales 178 by starlin, Ms. Marvel #1 by cho and palmiotti.

Paradise Comics (kevin again) for getting the ms. marvel turner variant signed by mike and palmiotti and hopefully soon to see starlin cap marvel #25.

good peeps.

KUDOS to

Kevin Boyd for 3 great SS books. my scanners broke so no pics. Thanos #1 by starlin, Strange Tales 178 by starlin, Ms. Marvel #1 by cho and palmiotti.

Paradise Comics (kevin again) for getting the ms. marvel turner variant signed by mike and palmiotti and hopefully soon to see starlin cap marvel #25.

good peeps.

How much for the Strange Tales 178? Condition etc. (my kiddee grail book)

KUDOS to

good peeps.

one beeelllion dollars, it was a 7.0 so not too bad.

yeah, big ups to Kris for hustling all over for sigs for everyone. i was there when he asked some dude whose name i forget to do a little sketch on the book for a client, which was pretty damn cool of him.

even though the guy signing the book was a writer, i still thought it was the kind of customer service most people would happily pay for.

every time i saw Kevin he was sitting down in the CGC booth, so he doesn't get kudos from me.

poke2.gif

just kidding, Kevin worked his butt off too

every time i saw Kevin he was sitting down in the CGC booth, so he doesn't get kudos from me.

That's what I'm there for - I sit at the booth and answer questions and take submissions. My network of agents get the signing work done for me. However, there weren't very many questions or requests at Heroes so I actually did end up getting quite a few done myself.

Just watch out for those perspiration droplets on the books Kris does - all that running around causes him to sweat like cold bottle of beer on a really hot day - oops, just kidding Kris! No really, Kris, you can put the shotgun down now. hail.gif

That's what I'm there for - I sit at the booth and answer questions and take submissions. My network of agents get the signing work done for me. However, there weren't very many questions or requests at Heroes so I actually did end up getting quite a few done myself.

Just watch out for those perspiration droplets on the books Kris does - all that running around causes him to sweat like cold bottle of beer on a really hot day - oops, just kidding Kris! No really, Kris, you can put the shotgun down now. hail.gif

sign-funnypost.gifdevil.gif

Kris, I think Kev was just checking to see if you had a gun...I think everyone will be a little more cautious around you now 27_laughing.gif

KUDOS! To thecollector for all the hard work at HeroesCon!

KUDOS! to pirate (arrrgh!) for the Fear Agent signed book!

Kris, I think Kev was just checking to see if you had a gun...I think everyone will be a little more cautious around you now 27_laughing.gif

Kris is from Texas remember. I think it is a state law that you own a gun.

KUDOS to

good peeps.

one beeelllion dollars, it was a 7.0 so not too bad.

I'll get a nice one signed some day......congrats. 1 beeellion dollars? I sold my XMEN 1 for that.....(only now I still have it, buyer renig'd.)