• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

I posted this in the marketplace kudos thread because I forgot about this one.

Kudos to thecollector for my newest SS book. Identity Crisis 1 signed by 4 of the creators.

Plus my Wrightson book.

Well, I haven't received the books yet, but I'd like to send kudos to thecollector as well for my Walking Dead #4 signed and sketched by Tony Moore, and Ultimate Fantastic Four #30 1:30 sketch variant signed by Greg Land. Thanks Kris, I can't wait to see them!

Well, I haven't received the books yet, but I'd like to send kudos to thecollector as well for my Walking Dead #4 signed and sketched by Tony Moore, and Ultimate Fantastic Four #30 1:30 sketch variant signed by Greg Land. Thanks Kris, I can't wait to see them!
I was there when both of those were done at Chicago. Great sketch on the WD.

I was there when both of those were done at Chicago. Great sketch on the WD.

Cool, can't wait to see it cloud9.gif

Kudos to thecollector for getting my Weird War Tales 24 signed by Dominguez in SD.

Kudos to Vincent at Metro for taking Detective Comics 69 and 71 to be signed in SD by Jerry Robinson. And Kudos to Peter from Paradise for agreeing to grab the books from Vincent and take care of getting them signed.

I think it should be pinned too

Kudos to jonsjesper. I havent recieved the book yet but im sure as hell looking forward to it! He's also throwing in some free office max promos! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif Cheers Jon

can we make it graemlin free also, i think SWB has had enough popcorn
Can we use them if we have words in our post as well? confused-smiley-013.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif

MUCH KUDOS to AlexH for some sweet SS books and some nice freebies! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

MUCH KUDOS to AlexH for some sweet SS books and some nice freebies! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Glad you like them.

What you sell him?

Yes I am a nosy [embarrassing lack of self control]!