• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Thanks to dscott for nabbing this for me back at ECCC. First one I've seen of its kind. Really nice! He always handles my books with the greatest care. (thumbs u

Spawn%20250%20Murphy%20Variant%20Cover%20SS%20F_zpsz02rx7ck.jpg

Thanks to NYComics for a very professional job handling some magazine sized books for the Stan Lee/John Romita signing back in May.

Spectacular%20Spider-man%209.6%20SS.jpg

I want to give a big thank you to Doug Peters and crew for the outstanding books I just received. I have waited a long time for my Frank Miller and to have the entire DK3 team along with Campbell in a 9.8 is amazing.

Thank you again Doug!

Thanks to NYComics for a very professional job handling some magazine sized books for the Stan Lee/John Romita signing back in May.

Spectacular%20Spider-man%209.6%20SS.jpg

:)

Thanks Bro!

PS we no longer accept magazine sized items ;)

Thanks to Sean and the crew at NYComics for always treating my books with care. I was nervous about cracking out the comic after Frank Miller signed it, but the book retained its grade and looks spectacular with McFarlane's signature alongside!

I've said it before but I'm happy to say it again - thanks to Dscott for hooking me up with the Miller signature back in the day.

Everyone involved with this book has been a true professional.

Spawn%20-%20Batman%20SS%20F_zpstffgjbki.jpg

Thanks to Sean and the crew at NYComics for always treating my books with care. I was nervous about cracking out the comic after Frank Miller signed it, but the book retained its grade and looks spectacular with McFarlane's signature alongside!

I've said it before but I'm happy to say it again - thanks to Dscott for hooking me up with the Miller signature back in the day.

Great book, Todd had his personal copies of this book at Dallas. He had Frank sign them for him there!

Great book, Todd had his personal copies of this book at Dallas. He had Frank sign them for him there!

Ahhhh....the only thing better than my book would be TODD's book double-signed.

hm

:baiting:

Anyone? lol

Huge thanks to Rich Henn for adding Ed Hannigan to both my Spectacular Spider-Man 64s and holding the grades.

For anyone that has never sent Rich Henn books for sig series, he is a true professional and communicated with me throughout the whole process. Send your books to him with confidence.

pp%2064%20cgc%209.8%20%20al%20milgrom%20ed%20hannigan%20%201233137002%20%20370_zpsb9yhcsya.jpg

pp%2064%20cgc%209.8%20stan%20lee%20al%20milgrom%20ed%20hannigan%20%201233137002%20420_zpscivgciqh.jpg

I wanted to give Huge Kudos, and props to my man David Nyitrai (Firethrower), and the following artists for these Amazing sketch covers. I really appreciate all of the efforts that went into creating, witnessing and having these graded for this very Grateful Punisher fan!! THANK YOU!! (worship)

Alessandro Micelli:

Alessandro%20Micelli.jpg

Giuseppe Cafaro:

Giuseppe%20Cafaro.jpg

J.K. Woodward:

J.K.%20Woodward.jpg

Elena Casagrande:

Elena%20Casagrande.jpg

Yuriko Shirou:

- Unfortunately this was mislabeled by CGC as sketched in 2020, so It will have to be sent back in to CGC for correction.

Yuriko%20Shirou.jpg

---Also currently being graded at CGC :

Jae Lee:

jae%20lee.jpg

Garrie Gastonny:

garrie%20gastonny.jpg

Thanks again David, you are a pleasure to deal with ( and highly recomended. ;) ) I appreciate everything, and I look forward to future commissions.

While this isn't a comic(apologies if this post belongs somewhere else, if so let me know and ill move it), I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Kevlar for getting this done for me. It was done at arguably the biggest Wizard World event ever. I couldn't imagine how busy he was. Looks great on the wall! Thanks Kevlar :headbang:

<a  href=Captain%20America%20-%20Evans%20signed_z

Kudos to Ty Salazaar for getting my FF 49 signed by Joe Sinnot and Stan Lee and my ASM 129 signed by Stan. Thanks Ty for the constant updates and for being patient with me! Take it easy, and hope to see you at the next con :wishluck:

167581.jpg.3b046e759f673f74f112cc20ad80b0f4.jpg

167582.jpg.e931c57b48cd2b6b776dbd2d536684fd.jpg

167583.jpg.07d84844bc1b3c72d1df3ed4890a58e1.jpg

167584.jpg.0d3683ee4a7ac73da45abd3461200b1b.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM