• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Hi, new member here and wanted to know how can I submit comics to dealers or someone to get signatures at various events for me? Thanks and let me know. PM me if possible.

PM Sent thumbsup2.gif

Big Kudos to Kris, thecollector, for the following two SS books, very nicely packaged 893applaud-thumb.gif

th_photo3.jpgth_photo5.jpg

Has anyone ever seen a Phillips signed Marvel Zombies? I have yet too. His signature seems very hard to obtain.

No, sadly I have never seen a Phillips SS....I have several books waiting for him to make an appearance in the future 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Big Kudos to Kris, thecollector, for the following two SS books, very nicely packaged 893applaud-thumb.gif

th_photo3.jpgth_photo5.jpg

Has anyone ever seen a Phillips signed Marvel Zombies? I have yet to. His signature seems very hard to obtain.

Sean Phillips lives in england. He doesn't have the money to travel over here and apparently he doesn't have enough following for a show promoter to fly him over.

That being said. He might be in san deigo this year. I know he will come over anytime someone wants to sponsor his trip.

893whatthe.gifMonster kudos out to Pirate some fast *spoon* shipping on a beautiful Dezuniga signed and sketched Jonah Hex that is one of my prized books. I thank you for stepping up and providing the lightning fast shipping in a solid package. You are the man Anthony!!

hail.gifChris

Thanks go the following:

Mutant Keys - For buying a Zombie (don't worry, he doesn't eat much)

Jonjesper - for buying a couple of books

Kris Moore - for getting 2 books autographed by Mike Ploog

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks go the following:

Mutant Keys - For buying a Zombie (don't worry, he doesn't eat much)

Alex

Kudos to you too Alex. Just got the book today. Thanks alot thumbsup2.gif

I posted this in the Kirkman thread, but..Huge thanks to Pirate for getting me these AWESOME Kirkman sketches and signature in my hardcovers:

HPIM0143.jpg

HPIM0142.jpg

These are going to have a special place in my collection for sure! yay.gif

Edited by Mushie