• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Kudos to AlwaysBronze. Very easy to deal with. Thanks Rick. thumbsup2.gif

Just got my most recent set of books from Alex. As always, they were well packaged and full of gems. I worked it out last week that I have been buying SS for more than 3 years and I have got more than 95% from Alex and he is still my favourite seller after all this time. thumbsup2.gif

Just got my most recent set of books from Alex. As always, they were well packaged and full of gems. I worked it out last week that I have been buying SS for more than 3 years and I have got more than 95% from Alex and he is still my favourite seller after all this time. thumbsup2.gif

John,

Thank you for allowing me to be your crack dealer of choice. You are a great customer. I never have to send my henchmen...er, colleagues out to,..uhh, have a chat with you. tongue.gif

John,

Thank you for allowing me to be your crack dealer of choice. You are a great customer. I never have to send my henchmen...er, colleagues out to,..uhh, have a chat with you. tongue.gif

Well what about the time you asked us to disable his security syst.... ahem I mean hand deliver the items

BIG, BIG, BIG kudos going out to Pirate. He gave me his copy of New Teen Titans 44 signed my Wolfman and Perez in 9.6 in exchange for my 9.2 copy. Anthony is one of the greatest guys on here and has replaced Jon as my comic best friend.

BIG, BIG, BIG kudos going out to Pirate. He gave me his copy of New Teen Titans 44 signed my Wolfman and Perez in 9.6 in exchange for my 9.2 copy. Anthony is one of the greatest guys on here and has replaced Jon as my comic best friend.

i'm insane.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

You are on the list now... acclaim.gif

Many Kudos to give out, been to long!

Kudos to Pirate for some trades and for getting an Eric Powell Goon sign/sketch!

Kudos to svndst1030 for among other things, starting some Perez/Wolfman SS books, a David Lloyd sketch and for some great trades!

Kudos to thecollector for all his hard work on multiple, multiple, multiple books, including a couple of grails, Preacher #1, Mad Love and 1 more coming with 13 signatures... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

(Flash can do 2 shows at once...at least that is the rumor)

Kudos to CW for the Paul Smith books...very glad to know him and look forward to working with him in the future! He gets it done!

Kudos to Skinny for all his purchases lately, farmers are loaded remember that kids...remember that poke2.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif Praise be to SS...amen

Kudos to thecollector for all his hard work on multiple, multiple, multiple books, including a couple of grails, Preacher #1, Mad Love and 1 more coming with 13 signatures...

(Flash can do 2 shows at once...at least that is the rumor)

Well I don't know that I can do 2 shows at once but I can knock one out in a day if I have all the submissions properly submitted on or before the the 1st day of the con.

THANKS FOR THE KUDOS Jon

Shout out to Pirate for a flawless Infinite Crisis SS sale! You are a true pro Anthony-thanks again!

yay.gifChris

He learned everything he knows from me. grin.gif

So your the one to blame?

Shout out to Pirate for a flawless Infinite Crisis SS sale! You are a true pro Anthony-thanks again!

yay.gifChris

He learned everything he knows from me. grin.gif

So your the one to blame?

that's you're god of war yeahok.gif