• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Kudos to Tiziano(comicfreak) for a couple of Ebay wins. I was looking for a Jim Lee Red Sonja/Claw 1 in 9.8 for a while. yay.gif

KUDOS to pirate for a sweet upgrade of a childhood fave. cloud9.gif

Thanks Anthony. Didn't realize how much nostalgia I had for the Godzilla series until I unwrapped the book. Couldn't be happier with it. thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Welcome to the boards,

If you were to post this question on the Questions about SS thread, or as a new topic on it's own you will get better results. This thread is to congratulate people on successful transactions involving SS.

There are many SS Witnesses and Dealers who check out these threads, so there are plenty of people who can help you out.

Hi, new member here and wanted to know how can I submit comics to dealers or someone to get signatures at various events for me? Thanks and let me know. PM me if possible.

Another future addict headbang.gif