• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Major Kudos to Pirate and Jonjesper for getting my Kirkman/Moore books SS'd, and extra props to Pirate for getting me a sketched Marvel Zombies Hardcover. All of these books are in the "Infinite Signature Thread." Thanks again guys hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

big big big Kudos goes out to Carlos/gothamcentral/shockwave comics for my latest batch of cgc ss books.

Are those books from the Bristol UK convention? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

big big big Kudos goes out to Carlos/gothamcentral/shockwave comics for my latest batch of cgc ss books.

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif Just wishful thinking tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif

i'm afraid not. the books from the Stan Lee signing ended up being shipped to him, and then i submitted one book at the Fan Expo Appreciation show a little while back.

be assured though, I know that Carlos has indeed submitted the books from the Bristol UK convention. flowerred.gif

27_laughing.gif

i'm afraid not. the books from the Stan Lee signing ended up being shipped to him, and then i submitted one book at the Fan Expo Appreciation show a little while back.

be assured though, I know that Carlos has indeed submitted the books from the Bristol UK convention. flowerred.gif

Thanks, hopefully they'll be back soon 893crossfingers-thumb.gifflowerred.gif