• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I didn’t make quite as big of a splash as Mr P. but here was my first Fox:cloud9: Still enjoy er’

RAD98DA920141022_93723

That's a great "first" Fox, Gino! 

The cover reminds me of a song:

Oh you Pretty Evil Things

Don't you know you're driving your

Mamas and Papas insane.

6 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

this one rarely gets posted.  not high grade, but very red--they often come orange.

bluebeetle1.jpg

this is a great book that doesn’t show up often for sale either. That’s a great looking 5.0 btw!!

6 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Fun exercise, these firsts.

Here's my first Fox, a weird one for sure:

5af2646ba6719_ScreenShot2018-05-08at10_53_58PM.png.f7c37ca358bfb6e5ec61d97b7c379437.png

Well done you weren’t messin’ around!! One of the Weirder Weird covers as well but just awesome!! great copy too!!

On 5/8/2018 at 11:44 PM, Zolnerowich said:

Thanks Jon! 

Umm, I know you've got some Foxes out there... what was your first?

Fantastic Comics #2 was the gateway drug for me, especially the stuff by Fletcher Hanks. I know we're all about the covers these days, but man! There are some crazy-azz stories in there.  lol

Edited by Point Five

10 hours ago, Point Five said:

Fantastic Comics #2 was the gateway drug for me, especially the stuff by Fletcher Hanks. I know we're all about the covers these days, but man! There are some crazy-azz stories in there.  lol

Awesome first acquisition!! I would tend to agree about crazy it doesn’t get much more wacky than a, “Blood-Drying Needle Bomb”!!!! ??

27161436177_8180b4c308_b.jpg