• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,172 posts in this topic

On 2/18/2019 at 4:15 PM, dannyboy said:

Going through pickups from the last year plus and here are my Jo-Jo's and Zoots...some of these books I just have to go after even if I already own it.  Just can't help it.

fullsizeoutput_5973.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5974.jpeg

You must sleep very soundly with those great books on your blanket! :insane:

On 2/18/2019 at 1:15 PM, dannyboy said:

Going through pickups from the last year plus and here are my Jo-Jo's and Zoots...some of these books I just have to go after even if I already own it.  Just can't help it.

fullsizeoutput_5973.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5974.jpeg

I know that feeling. Sometimes I just can't resist buying ECs or PCH even though I know I already have them...

26 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

At least 4.5 and Had a good shot at 5.0. I was under bidder. I should have gone a little higher because it was a great deal at that price. 

It was a real nice presenting raw copy.  I totally forgot that it was closing last night or I would've made a strong push for it as well. :sorry:

Huge congratulations to the buyer of that book!

11 hours ago, sacentaur said:

What was the grade?

11 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

At least 4.5 and Had a good shot at 5.0. I was under bidder. I should have gone a little higher because it was a great deal at that price. 

Agreed with Rick main flaw was detached centerfold. Great looking copy heck I thought Rick may have added it to his pile of neat stuff honestly!!:)