• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,170 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, lpsunburst said:

Thanks! The quality of my Fox collection ranges from Mile High down to .5; with so many of these you have to take what you can get when it comes up. Only 6 more issues to go....

Take what you can get -- don't I know it!!

6 more issues?!? What will you have completed exactly with those last 6 issues? Each and every Fox book ever published? Just through the first wave of the demise of the Fox books in Jan/Feb 1942? Other?

6 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Take what you can get -- don't I know it!!

6 more issues?!? What will you have completed exactly with those last 6 issues? Each and every Fox book ever published? Just through the first wave of the demise of the Fox books in Jan/Feb 1942? Other?

6 more to finish the Mystery Men run, I have the full Wonderworld, Science and Weird runs done.

2 minutes ago, lpsunburst said:

6 more to finish the Mystery Men run, I have the full Wonderworld, Science and Weird runs done.

Wow! That's really incredible and so awesome!! Does the full Wonderworld include Wonder 1 and 2?

On 10/28/2019 at 5:58 PM, lpsunburst said:

Woud the majority of these 6 be at the end of the Mystery Men run as these later issues appear to be tougher to find as compared to the early issues.?  hm

7 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Woud the majority of these 6 be at the end of the Mystery Men run as these later issues appear to be tougher to find as compared to the early issues.?  hm

Actually no, I have been grabbing those every chance I could knowing they would be tough. I only have one late run issue to get with the rest being fairly "common" if there is such a  thing with Fox books.

11 hours ago, lpsunburst said:
18 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Actually no, I have been grabbing those every chance I could knowing they would be tough. I only have one late run issue to get with the rest being fairly "common" if there is such a  thing with Fox books.

Well, sounds like it's only a matter of time then.  :taptaptap:  (thumbsu

On 10/28/2019 at 9:06 PM, lpsunburst said:

I do have this little run too

V Comics 1.jpg

V Comics 2.jpg

The only run I can say I have completed but man it’s a cool one!!! Once I get the US Jones 1 I will have completed that one as well hehe!! Man I just love the cover to V-Man 2 one of my all time favs!! Congrats!!