• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, BB-Gun said:

I like all of those Blue Beetle comics but especially like those with art by Quinlan.

14259381660_b852229255_b.jpg

that’s one heck of a BB group shot by BB nonetheless. I’ve said it before when it comes down to moving that 12 I’m your guy!!

On 6/22/2020 at 10:23 AM, gino2paulus2 said:

7th page :bump:

I found I don’t have an absundance of Flame covers in my collection most of Fox books I’ve hunted have either Blue Beetle, US Jones, The Eagle, or V-Man predominantly. I have about 3 of his covers if memory serves and a group shot will come sooner than later but for now this just in. My first and still owned copy which I love also has the Free Copy stamp on it but it is a married copy to a Flame #8 interior which imo does have cooler overall splash pages but the #6 does have this one and lets be honest this book is mostly cool bc of this awesome cover anyways. Colors are very rich in the new copy which has nice Ow-White pages. 

856C3C0A-1959-4F79-A798-B29EA2FA56B1.jpeg

F4D21655-B589-4A85-9231-95EFB9C88201.jpeg

E809709A-F977-4157-9D11-0F867F227AE3.jpeg

:golfclap:

(worship)

And look at that splash!!! 

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Woke up this morning feeling like playing with some funny books. I found I am blessed to have a few more covers in my collection that have the Flame on them worth sharing. iphone 6s dont judge I like the home button haha!! 

A8964F8B-6DB1-448D-B481-3E1CC8132987.jpeg

Awesome group shot buddy. Full of Fox goodness :golfclap:

3 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Woke up this morning feeling like playing with some funny books. I found I am blessed to have a few more covers in my collection that have the Flame on them worth sharing. iphone 6s dont judge I like the home button haha!! 

A8964F8B-6DB1-448D-B481-3E1CC8132987.jpeg

Wonderful selection of books there Gino!!! I even see an old friend in there ;)  You should feel like playing with your books more frequently ….. for all of OUR sakes! :headbang:

Well, look at what's making a return trip to give all of you lucky early Fox collectors with deep pockets a second chance to win it:  :cloud9:

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/885353?tzf=1

won3.361_1.jpg

Makes me wonder if it's going to be able to beat the $51K mark which it was able to hit last time during the big Jon Berk Auction a few summers ago?  hm

If it does, my bet is that it should then also be able to surpassed the $55K mark that CC was able to sell the equivalent graded Allentown copy of Wonderworld 3 for.  (thumbsu