• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,174 posts in this topic

Here's an unusual Blue Beetle. It is #46. The last issue before Kamen took over and it turned into a gritty crime book. Great bondage cover on this one. Only one I think I have ever seen.

combluebeetle46_zpsjccxjcxw.jpg

New one on me RM! Sweet! :applause:

Awesome stuff RM!! (thumbs u

I searched for years to no avail. Nothing out there. And yet when cheetah decided to stop collecting my first pm led me to Church.

163711.jpg.3b573e086e6c75c4c301b6ff962889b9.jpg

163712.jpg.c9b0fba5f6103d15cd05c73cd467a96a.jpg

Here's an unusual Blue Beetle. It is #46. The last issue before Kamen took over and it turned into a gritty crime book. Great bondage cover on this one. Only one I think I have ever seen.

I searched for years to no avail. Nothing out there. And yet when cheetah decided to stop collecting my first pm led me to Church.

Wow, that is a sweet, sweet copy. That is one very tough BB.

+1. Sweet copy!

+1. Sweet copy!

Collin!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! Sweet book dude!! :applause:

I've been enjoying my Fox books. Here's a few I forgot I had. Three consecutive issues. Probably only me and Gino would appreciate these beaters. I'm kinda happy to have 'em.

commysterymen27_zpsxdtecq0h.jpg

commysterymen28_zpsb6ccf799.jpg

commysterymen29_zpsqiazvuaa.jpg

What a great trio of Mystery Men(s)! I love the threat of "Satan's Private Needlewoman" on the cover of MM 28. And the little green fire dragon at BB's right foot. Sheer brilliance.

BTW what's a needlewoman? :popcorn:

I've been enjoying my Fox books. Here's a few I forgot I had. Three consecutive issues. Probably only me and Gino would appreciate these beaters. I'm kinda happy to have 'em.

Great trio of Fox books! It's incredible how much the market has changed for these later superhero Fox books. They could be had for a song a few years ago,now they're setting records in every auction. I always felt they were under appreciated..no longer!

Great trio of Fox books! It's incredible how much the market has changed for these later superhero Fox books. They could be had for a song a few years ago,now they're setting records in every auction. I always felt they were under appreciated..no longer!

WOW THAT IS QUITE THE GROUPING BROTHER!!!!!!! I will be honest I don't ever remember seeing a 28 for sale since I've started really chasing these. Heritage hasn't sold a copy in over 10 yrs!!! :o That's saying something right there...that 29 is super neat too!! All 3 are just perfect dude you know I love that 27!! I still need both those latter 2 I'm your man if you ever need to move em :D Great stuff dude thanks for sharing love seeing pics like this

WOW THAT IS QUITE THE GROUPING BROTHER!!!!!!! I will be honest I don't ever remember seeing a 28 for sale since I've started really chasing these. Heritage hasn't sold a copy in over 10 yrs!!! :o That's saying something right there...that 29 is super neat too!! All 3 are just perfect dude you know I love that 27!! I still need both those latter 2 I'm your man if you ever need to move em :D Great stuff dude thanks for sharing love seeing pics like this

We can all appreciate those I think. Love the 27 and 28. If Gino passes i'd be a player too lol

We can all appreciate those I think. Love the 27 and 28. If Gino passes i'd be a player too lol

lol Alright it's done!! The group has voted!! RM you have the coolest books that means by rule you must start a sales thread immediately with said cool books!! That's a rule right?? hm Just Kiddin brother I really do never tire of all the great stuff that you share with us fellow geeks you should get some kind of award for putting together such an eclectic set of goodies (thumbs u

Terrific trio RM! Beaters or not, not stuff you see around here often. :headbang:

163757.jpg.84c6e59bb333883b0ae6ab070e9e4574.jpg

163758.jpg.dac3c14679149f649e64210cb0ea71d6.jpg

163759.jpg.4e97a4bfdb7645be94d20774ff42412c.jpg

Thought I finish out the run on these great Fox covers. jb

163760.jpg.d9611a72e905a4dfddf11843d922ea1e.jpg

163761.jpg.226e21dfd275551770669abe36fb8f04.jpg

163762.jpg.6abe623db53bef2839b6b7e68361c802.jpg

163763.jpg.33964c55a2bd91b2eb456dd873a0c446.jpg

163764.jpg.c19773326448626b227046e2db08495e.jpg