• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

The old Fox books are very cool but the later ones really float my boat too. These are rather "foxey"...

comjojorun_zpsb1b77m6t.jpg

I am close to completing this run too, with the exception of one very elusive one, which I should have in 3 weeks. :wishluck:

#25? :o

Uh... Yeah. If you are going for it, might as well pack it in now.

This is me buying that book- and it is just a filler :screwy:

Photo%20May%2011%2012%2042%2057%20PM_zpswg9rezvn.gif

lol. I only guessed because I saw that you are wanting one in your signature line!

You don't have to worry about me, I just bought enough comics to keep me in the hole for a while. :tonofbricks:

This is one of my favorite pieces. Indeed it probably is the unpublished page 2 of Wonder after the courts stayed any further creation. Eisner told me the art was his so that was how I figure out what it was. Just a great piece (sorry to gush like this, but this one is right up my alley.

Just think what it is..... and throw in (of course) it is Eisner. Fox made Will lie in the injunction hearing. Sorry the way i have it angled but it is small dpis. As Fox books it does not get better, nor as a piece of comicbook history

jb

163945.jpg.f0cc7bfbf3aa0300b48b9ffd5922efc8.jpg

Jon, the depth, breadth and sheer quality of your collection never ceases to amaze me. That is an absolute treasure of a piece if ever there was one.

thank you for the kind words. I usually show a book/art and move on. To me there is not enough to say about this piece and how it fits in comicdom. This to me is a keeper and will be so kept. jb

I'm beginning to hate posting anymore of my Fox comics these days. jbcomicbox is just going to come along and post the Mile High or something. (Just kidding Jon).

I really like this bondage cover. Back in the day, I bought as many of the Fox bondage covers as I could find. I don't recall seeing this in this thread.

combluebeetle12_zpsktcxflz9.jpg

I'm beginning to hate posting anymore of my Fox comics these days. jbcomicbox is just going to come along and post the Mile High or something. (Just kidding Jon).

I really like this bondage cover. Back in the day, I bought as many of the Fox bondage covers as I could find. I don't recall seeing this in this thread.

combluebeetle12_zpsktcxflz9.jpg

These threads are costing me money!! I thought my want list was long enough. It's worse than spending an afternoon with Gerber Photojournal.

A nice batch of Fox comics (among hundreds of other comics) about to wrap up at auction on eBay, courtesy of seller "comics4less". Somebody is really gunning for the Wonderworld #12...

Well, I was planning on going for those MMCs and that Science, but holy God in heaven, those books are shooting up. :pullhair:

The Wonderworld 12 has gone so far beyond GPA it's insane...

And as for the Science 5...

A nice batch of Fox comics (among hundreds of other comics) about to wrap up at auction on eBay, courtesy of seller "comics4less". Somebody is really gunning for the Wonderworld #12...

Well, I was planning on going for those MMCs and that Science, but holy God in heaven, those books are shooting up. :pullhair:

The Wonderworld 12 has gone so far beyond GPA it's insane...

And as for the Science 5...

Wow, you're not kidding. Jumpin' Jupiter! :whatthe: