• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

i have always loved this Edd Ashe (graceful) cover, so i broke down and got the Church a couple of months ago......

There is a certain grace to several of his covers, there's a Green Mask with them hanging from the wheels of a plane that comes to mind.

i have always loved this Edd Ashe (graceful) cover, so i broke down and got the Church a couple of months ago......

Beautiful!

Jon, Congrats!!! I have that book also , Restored, but it's a beauty.

Love that cover . I also have # 1 # 2 , # 3

# 3, Joe Simon cover rocks also.

Interested in stuff Fox, I have always wondered about the Fox books going over to Holyoke until they got their financial boat back on an even keel. Obtained this letter from Allen Ulmer on ebay which certainly puts some names to the companies. Temerson owned the Chesler books for a brief time as UlTem before Chesler took over. jb

90988.jpg.a8e191c6947b74e30a8642bfbf11bf70.jpg