• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

A very nice looking 5.5, Billy. (thumbs u

thanks, sir. here are the fox groups thru 7/40, still short by 4, but with rex dexter and weird 5 thrown in for good measure. if i wait for those last 4, i'll never get them posted.

bluebeetles.jpg

fantastics.jpg

flamemaskrex.jpg

mysterymenrun.jpg

science1cgc.jpg

sciences.jpg

weirds.jpg

wws.jpg

thanks, sir. here are the fox groups thru 7/40, still short by 4, but with rex dexter and weird 5 thrown in for good measure. if i wait for those last 4, i'll never get them posted.

bluebeetles.jpg

fantastics.jpg

flamemaskrex.jpg

mysterymenrun.jpg

science1cgc.jpg

sciences.jpg

weirds.jpg

wws.jpg

Outstanding group shot, PAL!!! (worship)

bluebeetles.jpg

fantastics.jpg

flamemaskrex.jpg

mysterymenrun.jpg

science1cgc.jpg

sciences.jpg

weirds.jpg

wws.jpg

One heck of a group shot!!!!

:applause:

Mighty fine my good man, mighty fine. Great looking group shots and awesome additions! Uh...Fantastic! (you would think someone would have used that one already, right?) ;)

(thumbs u

I should have used it when I was complementing his group shot earlier.

lol

Mighty fine my good man, mighty fine. Great looking group shots and awesome additions! Uh...Fantastic! (you would think someone would have used that one already, right?) ;)

(thumbs u

I should have used it when I was complementing his group shot earlier.

lol

thanks everybody; just one short now. i'll take new pix of the wonder/wonderworld, fantastic and science runs once a science 4 finally makes it's way to cajun country.

i just realized i never posted this bad boy in this thread. it was our very own g.a.tor who put this skin on my wall. right before this came the fantastic 3, and behind it came the fantastic 6, leaving only the science 4 missing from among the 4 holes mentioned when the group shots were posted, for the complete fox-thru-7/40 run.

wonder2.jpg

I just love the cover for Science Comics #4. Those are some freaky looking creatures. From the pig-nosed, drooling, devil-like beast in diapers (in the background), to the red-hooded Mars-Attacks-like, green skinned, skull-faced alien in the foreground, whose eyes are poppin' forth from his head.

And these were the days before LSD?