• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129

19 posts in this topic

Ok, here's an ASM 129 I found. Had no idea I even had a copy of this issue. Anyways, what's bugging me is why I didn't know I had it. I checked it for C.T. but there's nothing, can someone measure theirs and tell me info? It just seems odd that I'd have the book tossed away some place..

I'll post my grade at the end

ASM129.jpg

There's about 5 slight spine marks spread throughout the spine. They don't really pick up on the scan all that well. The bindary corners are solid as are the non-bindary corners. The lower right corner has a real light crease in it, but the cover doesn't show it, you can only see it if you open it. The back cover is decent, the non-bindary top corner overflash is a bit wavy.

The books for sale, I guess..if anyone is interested, LMK.

Brian

Nice book brian...I have noticed the yellow cover has a tendancy to hide stress marks real well....mine looks awsome when scanned but it you hold the book askew you can see the stress real good... crazy.gif

wtf..Superman? What do you take me for..some kinda DC nerd? You receive my money order yet? I was gonna include a special little note just for you, but I figured you'd probably try and sell it to someone on the forum tongue.gif

Brian