• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Book returned unslabbed

2 posts in this topic

Dear cgc,

I recently sent in a book that was not encapsulated due to it's being 'odd-size' according to the sticker cgc placed on the polybag. Came as a bit of a surpise, as it was an undersize comic and I have seen undersize books graded before.

However, it did leave me wondering.... what the heck did I pay for? It was only a modern so it's only $19 less 20% but the book was not encapsulated and as far as I can tell not graded.

Do you issue refunds in this case? It's only $15 or $16 but it's the principle of the thing...

Bronty

• Administrator

Anytime a book is returned un-graded for any reason, the grading fee is credited to the account through which it was submitted. Your credit on file can be checked at any time by calling customer service (1-877-662-6642) and referencing your account number(s).