• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers 8, 9, 10

11 posts in this topic

Here they are. No hidden defects (no, the 8 has not been trimmed tongue.gif). The overhang on the 8 also looks much better in-hand. Nice white cover on that one too, no transfer staining at all. Thanks in advance!

avengers8.jpg

avengers8bk.jpg

avengers9.jpg

avengers9bk.jpg

avengers10.jpg

avengers10bk.jpg

OK, I'll play... hi.gif

#8: 8.5 (overhang)

#9: 8.0 (slight ding right edge, smudge in logo?, staple wear)

#10: 8.5/9.0 (light corner bumps)

but this is being very picky. Beauties all! 893applaud-thumb.gif

i'm a little harsher than Point Five is on the 8, because i hate hate hate the kind of TE overhang that book has. plus there's a significant amount of tearing. sorry.gif

#8 : 7.5

#9 : 8.0 - would be higher but for that chip/indent near the top of the RE

#10 easy 8.5

great colours on those books. nice gloss?

i'm a little harsher than Point Five is on the 8, because i hate hate hate the kind of TE overhang that book has. plus there's a significant amount of tearing. sorry.gif

#8 : 7.5

#9 : 8.0 - would be higher but for that chip/indent near the top of the RE

#10 easy 8.5

great colours on those books. nice gloss?

The 10 has crazy gloss. One of the glossiest SA books I have seen. Nothing spectacular about the other two though. The 8's overhang is unfortunate, but the cover whites are VERY bright, which is extremely hard to find on silver Marvels.