• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official "Dropped Titles" Thread

73 posts in this topic

if ms. marvel doesn't pick up, then she will join the scrap heap. UFF will be on that list after land leaves.

Brave and Bold? New series? Or are you referring to an old series?

Waid is writing a new series.

Earl.

Seems kinda harsh to drop a book before it's even released... stooges.gif

Joker--

More that I've dropped:

Wonder Woman

Justice League of America

Flash: The Fastest Man Alive

Green Lantern

TPB is the way to go from now on... I have my budget limited..so I want to be sure I can afford the titles that I like most. And then buy a bunch of TPBs.

I'm buying from Spain through MailOrderComics. So I read them a coupleof months later usually. TPBs are the way to go for some time, I've decided to try that way.

I dropped Squardron Supreme last week...

After the relaunch, it just seems bland...i couldn't remember what had happened in the previous issues when i started reading last week's...

After the relaunch, it just seems bland...i couldn't remember what had happened in the previous issues when i started reading last week's...

I dropped it as well.

I dropped it as well.

I was smart enough not to read it in the first place. poke2.gifstooges.gif

I dropped it as well.

Well, you missed some good stuff with the Max series. But the re-launch really hurt this book. It also appears that Strzynski (sp?) is taking lessons from Bendis on how to draw out a story 4 issues too long... frown.gif

I dropped it as well.

Well, you missed some good stuff with the Max series. But the re-launch really hurt this book. It also appears that Strzynski (sp?) is taking lessons from Bendis on how to draw out a story 4 issues too long... frown.gif

The only problem I have with Bendis is his affinity for including only one word of dialogue every 6 panels.