• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Spidey #53...

10 posts in this topic

Nicely flat & glossy, clean image area, but staple/spine wear and varying degrees of corner wear. Note: the lines in the logo and in Spidey are printing streaks (and for whatever reason, look much worse in the scan). Spare no mercy! wink.gif

asm53.jpg

asm53back.jpg

To be honest, I was surprised this one took a pounding. In hand I would say 5.0ish...very strong eye appeal and gloss, just a bit too much corner and spine wear for Fine. Not a big deal, but is there anything I'm missing?

To be honest, I was surprised this one took a pounding. In hand I would say 5.0ish...very strong eye appeal and gloss, just a bit too much corner and spine wear for Fine. Not a big deal, but is there anything I'm missing?

Well, the gloss never comes across in scans (which many people often forget) but, I think it's the overall consistent wear and creasing that keeps this book in VG 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Compare to the Hulk #5 currently posted. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif