• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Turn Around Time?

8 posts in this topic

I'am planning to submit some books by mid-summer and will pay for the "Economy" grading services, even though it states 40 days what is the average lenght of time for it to be completed?..Need to know. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I Know that but I was looking for what you or other's on this board what experience when you have send in books to be graded.Have they been longer or on time with their 40 days?? makepoint.gif

Yeah,...I got my last batch of moders in about two weeks...my last economy took a little over two months...but I think they were back-logged when they gave that Feb, 4th cutoff date for the old prices...everyone sent in their books to get them in in time for the deadline.

Jonny D.

It's anybodies guess. They speed up some, and sometimes they get slowed down with a glut of submissions. However, Economy is fairly often around the 40 business days quoted..last one I sent took 49 business days.

Brian

My last economies were 55 business days... but they were just after the price increase, so they were still backlogged from all the people who had put books in the pipeline...

My latest graded modern batch was rec'd in Sarasota on May 12th, and shipped out on June 3rd...

I've got six more batches in Sarasota... so who knows how they are doing...