• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another PGM my BB

5 posts in this topic

Easy,now 893whatthe.gif.With that scan it could go anywhere from 9.2- 9.6.That thing is NICE-A-RAMA ! Is that fo' sale?My theory on that book's scarcity is simply due to the fact that it's fairly early in Adam's career and not many had jumped on the bandwagon.Marvel Zombieism had reached a fevor pitch and most kids were expected to throw away their DC's if they wanted to fit in.It has a tuff dark cover and an interior that begged for multiple readings.Nice snag!GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

It looks a lot like a 9.6. I LOVE those early Adams on Adams B&B's.Ironically my favorite in the run is probably # 84 with the Kubert inks.One of my best friends was wondering what all the Adams fuss was about so I gave him a f/vf copy of 84 and that was the end of that.He picked up a CGC 9.4 Bat 251 a while back for $200 and also grabbed the deluxe Adams Deadman hardcover.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif