• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk #4

12 posts in this topic

Ok, this one does have some wear, but I think it deseves a little plus for being structurally sound, staples secure at cover and centerfold.

Book has a slight spine roll. Abraded spine, and 1/4 inch split at top. Creasing and wear RHS and lower front cover. Corner creasing LRC. Sun shadow along RHS. Heavy creasing spine side.

Back cover has long folds/creases. I'm thinking 3.0, hoping 3.5.

hulk4a0001.jpg

hulk40002.jpg

I'm thinking 3.0, hoping 3.5.

that about sums it up sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Yep. thumbsup2.gif

3.0/3.5

That big crease on the back keeps it from the 4s.

Ok, this one does have some wear, but I think it deseves a little plus for being structurally sound, staples secure at cover and centerfold.

Book has a slight spine roll. Abraded spine, and 1/4 inch split at top. Creasing and wear RHS and lower front cover. Corner creasing LRC. Sun shadow along RHS. Heavy creasing spine side.

Back cover has long folds/creases. I'm thinking 3.0, hoping 3.5.

I think you have a decent shot at the VG- 3.5

Dan

Agree with 3.0...I think to grade higher, the front would have to be sharper to "overcome" the crease on the back, which pretty much couldn't be any longer. Still a cool book. thumbsup2.gif

Agree with 3.0...I think to grade higher, the front would have to be sharper to "overcome" the crease on the back, which pretty much couldn't be any longer. Still a cool book. thumbsup2.gif

agree..............still - pretty presentable................. thumbsup2.gif