• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 172

14 posts in this topic

The Grading Bastiche says 9.0. Along the spine on the back cover looks like it has very slight staining. If not, 9.2.

If you mean the darker area near the top it looks like its stacking rub off or whatever its called. It doesn't show through to the interior of the BC.

I haven't looked at the other responses yet, but that is a fantastic looking issue.

I only really see one very minor issue and that's the bump on the bottom spine corner.

I'm going to say 9.6 only due to not being able to see non-colorbreaking creases or other "bumps".

This would possible grade out higher. I just sold one of these too and mine didn't look anywhere NEAR this good.

Nice example thanks for sharing! thumbsup2.gif

Is that color fade on the FC, top right.....the red around the K...?

It looks like there was a deficiency in the red ink near the top when it was printed and not fading becuase the red is the only color effected and the blue area surrounding it is a consistent shade.

Thanx....I m new to grading, but I thought I saw in these boards somewhere that different colors will fade at a different rate (?), any help anyone...? Anyway...9.4 thumbsup2.gif Great copy...one of my all time favorite comic books, one of the very first I purchased off the rack, with my own money...