• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Batman 227

16 posts in this topic

Was this Andy's copy? Really nicely centered VFN- thumbsup2.gif

Wasn't every Batman #227 Andy's copy at some point? 27_laughing.gif Looks like borderline 7.0/7.5. Nice!

LMAO! So true!! 27_laughing.gif

Yep, I remember that one. shy.gif Though I don't remember who I originally sold it to. confused-smiley-013.gif

I will have three copies at Chicago, so you guys can fight over them there.

Wasn't every Batman #227 Andy's copy at some point? 27_laughing.gif Looks like borderline 7.0/7.5. Nice!

Yep, I remember that one. shy.gif Though I don't remember who I originally sold it to. confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

makepoint.gif

Might be worth the plane ticket 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What grades are your three copies October? And did you see the one SNE was selling this week?

What grades are your three copies October? And did you see the one SNE was selling this week?

Sorry about the thread hijack...

They are 6.5, 7.0, 7.5 from what I remember. Haven't seen SNE's copy, but I never bother to look at their auctions. Too many retarded bidders that flock to their stuff.