• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men #50

11 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards! thumbsup2.gif

At first glance it looks 7.0, but there's a lot of pull on that top staple and what look like staple tears on the back. I'll say 5.5/6.0, though looks nicer overall.

That's what I was thinking. On ebay, I quote "Near mint. Very small creases on the spine but overall near mint." That's what you get for taking a chance and trusting somebody... foreheadslap.gif

Thanks a ton for all your input. I'm new to this board and fairly new to comic book collecting. Could I ask you guys where you get your grading experience from?

That's what I was thinking. On ebay, I quote "Near mint. Very small creases on the spine but overall near mint." That's what you get for taking a chance and trusting somebody... foreheadslap.gif

Thanks a ton for all your input. I'm new to this board and fairly new to comic book collecting. Could I ask you guys where you get your grading experience from?

6.5 sounds right! comics grading is all about practice once you get started in the right direction...stay on this forum and you will be on your way!!! Welcome aboard matey!!! rough seas ahead!!!! thumbsup2.giftonofbricks.gif