• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your suggestions for a "forum guidelines" post to be stickied at the top.

397 posts in this topic

I'd like to suggest that posting a competing WTB post on the same day is a no-no. foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Perhaps for the same book, but certainly not for an entire freakin' title . . . foreheadslap.gif Obviously it's not going anywhere . . .

I'd like to suggest that posting a competing WTB post on the same day is a no-no. foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Perhaps for the same book, but certainly not for an entire freakin' title . . . foreheadslap.gif Obviously it's not going anywhere . . .

Who said anything about the whole title? I wouldn't have mentioned it if the copycats had been looking for different issues. Both were asking for books within the range I was looking for. One has since deleted his post.

Not a big deal, really. Just a mild frustration near the end of a long week at work.

I don't have a problem with thedude, and we've PM'd about it. I was just looking at it from the POV of a seller who sees posts from three different guys looking for Actions, and uses the situation to create an auction atmosphere and pit us against each other.

I don't have a problem with thedude, and we've PM'd about it. I was just looking at it from the POV of a seller who sees posts from three different guys looking for Actions, and uses the situation to create an auction atmosphere and pit us against each other.

all is good, the dude abides,

thedude.jpg

thedude.jpg

So, dude, that Action #44 for sale? poke2.gifpoke2.gif

thedude.jpg

27_laughing.gif I'd love to help you out Jeff, but if I sold my #44 , then I'd need 10 books instead of 9 in my #40-#50 run, but you know your first in line for it if I upgrade or decide to sell all my books and go join the coinees.

...join the coinees 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thedude.jpg

27_laughing.gif I'd love to help you out Jeff, but if I sold my #44 , then I'd need 10 books instead of 9 in my #40-#50 run, but you know your first in line for it if I upgrade or decide to sell all my books and go join the coinees.

Not even for ONE MIIILLLLLIIIOOON DOLLARS??! wink.gif

thedude.jpg

Not even for ONE MIIILLLLLIIIOOON DOLLARS??! wink.gif

here's ya one here. wink.gif

Who said anything about the whole title? I wouldn't have mentioned it if the copycats had been looking for different issues. Both were asking for books within the range I was looking for. One has since deleted his post.

Not a big deal, really. Just a mild frustration near the end of a long week at work.

Mine was a joke, after I saw Dude's, and has since been deleted. I apologize.

No need to apologize, Matt. I've actually had a few interesting PMs. All is well in the world of Action Comics.

By the way, Rob Hughes at Archangels has an Action #33 CGC 5.0. Nice book, but the chip out of the bottom right corner scared me off. Nice color on it, though. It's up for grabs!

Jeff,

I wasn't replying to you, but that's cool . . . thedude abides 27_laughing.gif

-David

How about a ruling on all these multiple post artists, who dedicate a separate thread for each individual book?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Some books warrant a separate thread, others do not . . . I think the current "real estate" limitations work grin.gif