• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*DELETED*

15 posts in this topic

Golden: Two-Face 3-parter in Detective Comics

Atomic: adaptations of Bradbury's Martian Chronicles in the various EC SF books

Silver: FF 48-51 (gotta include This Man/This Monster)

Bronze: Englehart/Rogers run on Detective 471-476

Copper: Daredevil:Born Again

Modern: Morrison's "Rock of Ages" arc in JLA or Millar's initial arc on "The Ultimates" juggle.gif

FF 48-50

Micheal Epic,Avengers in the 160s

Avengers-Defenders War Defenders 8-11,Avengers 115-118

Judas Contract- Titans,late 40s issues

The Legions "Great Darkness Saga"

and my all-time never to be surpassed-Whatever Happened To The Man Of Tomorrow.

dude, Dark Pheonix saga is bronze age. it's the last bit of the BA. you need to make a choice i think

so i take it millers DD is also bronze (1979-)? How about Perez's titans (1980)? Starlin's Dreadstar?

X-Men 137 is the end of the BA.

sumo.gif

dude, Dark Pheonix saga is bronze age. it's the last bit of the BA. you need to make a choice i think

so i take it millers DD is also bronze (1979-)? How about Perez's titans (1980)? Starlin's Dreadstar?

heck, since you quoted mine twice, i'll do the same.

miller's DD run is Copper, since all the Miller written issues occured after X-Men 137.

Dreadstar began in 1982, a full two years after X-Men 137.

the New Teen Titans started one month after X-Men 137.

what else you got?

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

X-Men 137 is the end of the BA.

Either that, or Daredevil 181. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Personally, I think X-Men 137 ended the BA, and DD 181 was an aftershock right before the Copper Age ramped up.

always someone trying to spoil a fun thread. Next time i will look up exact dates sal, sheesh. Fun thread deleted.

always someone trying to spoil a fun thread. Next time i will look up exact dates sal, sheesh. Fun thread deleted.

foreheadslap.gif

sorry.gif

if a thread can't survive a good first-page derailin', well then, mebbe it ain't deservin' ta live.

jeez, i didn't think you needed to delete the thing, dude. my comments are all in good fun dontcha know