• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Albedo #2 is still smoking HOT!!
1 1

58 posts in this topic

This comic was undervalued for a long time but when it got hot it really got hot. Just try finding a copy for less then $500-800 in decent shape. Usagi has a huge following and this of course is his firt app. Add in that its an independant comic with only 2000 made and you have a HOT comic

Overstreet list it as one of the best comics to invest in.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Albedo-2-Mint-Stan-Sa...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150005205416&fromMakeTrack=true

Edited by kidcolt

Usagi is my favorite comic and an Albedo #2 is my grail. I have all 19 TP of usagi and thats about as close to the Albedo #2 as I will ever get. Alot of people are buying it for investment only, it is a great comic to buy just because of Usagi's popularity and the low amount available. Gotta love early independent titles.

I STILL don't understand, why anyone cares about this book yeahok.gif

Sorry, but it's just...odd confused-smiley-013.gif

propaganda, and hype...at its finest, perhaps?

Good story + good art + scarce + niche market = high prices. I got $875 for my 8.5 confused-smiley-013.gif

I STILL don't understand, why anyone cares about this book yeahok.gif

Sorry, but it's just...odd confused-smiley-013.gif

propaganda, and hype...at its finest, perhaps?

Because it's the introduction of one of the best indie comics ever. makepoint.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Tell ya what, if I find any "Albedo#2" books in my travels, i'll buy em' and sell them on this board for a penny each 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I promise...cause' that's truly what they're worth 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

that is, until this minimal demand, reaches the thousands of supply hi.gif

Exactly 2,000 copies were printed. How many do you think survived in great shape? From 1984 and from a no-name publisher? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I mean, seriously folks, not to be an azz...but....(no pun intended) thumbsup2.gif

just how many people do you think have even HEARD of Yusagi Jimbo??? confused-smiley-013.gifmakepoint.gif

good lord, the horror screwy.gif

Anyone that watched TMNT in the 80s? makepoint.gif

I mean, seriously folks, not to be an azz...but....(no pun intended) thumbsup2.gif

just how many people do you think have even HEARD of Yusagi Jimbo??? confused-smiley-013.gifmakepoint.gif

good lord, the horror screwy.gif

Anyone who collects bronze or modern comics? confused-smiley-013.gif