• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re:Trying again............................

225 posts in this topic

Yeah,whatever,honestly I thought YOU screwed up,but after 3 hours sleep and no coffee,let's see you be perfect.In any event,the comic looks the same to me.

Did you use the comic grading website that I sent you to give some feedback yet??? confused-smiley-013.gif

When and if he sells them the buyer will have alot of issues with him if he pays $1,000 or more and thinks he is getting NM books. Most of his books appear to be VG's and he really should point that out in the auctiuon . Seriosuly the buyer of these books ( Depending what they pay) is gonna have a shjitxzzz fit when he opens the box. ANd thats saying they get to the buyer in one piece, It is so hard to ship 12 long boxes. You try to tape up the long boxes and the corners get bent.This auction is a no win for the seller and buyer. And I feel bad for the seller , I do as he has a collection that he has been collecting for 20 years only to realize its value is less than $1000 and he paid $10,000 for them. Never buy comics as an investment. Unless its GA or SA keys in VF or better you will never make your cash back. Collect comics because you enjoy them . ANd hope if you have to sell them you get 25% of your money back one day. Or list them as NM and get more.

At $1,000,its about 25 cents a book,a little less in fact.I doubt he'll get much grief.Not nearly as much as he's caused himself so far,anyway.

sorry I think I said that wrong. I didn't mean they would have grief over paying 1000K but grief after expecting NM books and getting VG and Fines. If you pay expecting NM's and get VG copies it can be upseting. Buyer may be hoping to flip some or CGC others. Nothing good is going to come to this auction if it sells for 1K or more. I expect a refund to be asked for and negative feedbacks to be had for all.

Yeah,whatever,honestly I thought YOU screwed up,but after 3 hours sleep and no coffee,let's see you be perfect.In any event,the comic looks the same to me.

Even after 1 hour sleep and no coffee I can see a missing corner. Also could tell the difference between the 2 books. You really think these books are the same?

What about the spot I circled on my photo of yours is that torn or what? If it is then I'm not a great grader but I dont recall to many torn covers getting a NM grade. confused-smiley-013.gif

What about the spot I circled on my photo of yours is that torn or what? If it is then I'm not a great grader but I dont recall to many torn covers getting a NM grade. confused-smiley-013.gif

Rich, can't you tell that's a production error? I mean, it's soooooo obvious screwy.gif

Rich, can't you tell that's a production error? I mean, it's soooooo obvious screwy.gif

foreheadslap.gif Time to get new glasses.. yeahok.gif

Why did you use my real name now he will get his 5 buddys to cast their poison spells on me. 893whatthe.gif

Why did you use my real name now he will get his 5 buddys to cast their poison spells on me. 893whatthe.gif

Well actually it's the first half of your nick rich...nerd foreheadslap.gif

And since you spilled the beans now that Rich is your real name... he'll be able to cast a servitude enchantment on you so that you will have to do his bidding for a number of days equal to his level as a wizard tonofbricks.gif

I think the fact that they are five warlocks is a misconception. D&D requires a balanced party to succeed so it's most likely one priest, one mage, one thief, and maybe two fighters. tongue.gif

I'd be more worried about the servitude spell...

Marc

I think the fact that they are five warlocks is a misconception. D&D requires a balanced party to succeed so it's most likely one priest, one mage, one theif, and maybe two fighters. tongue.gif

Marc

What about the paladin?

and don't forget to watch out for the psionics- they can really get you if you're not aware of what they can do.

But most psionic attacks can only affect other psionics, except for psionic blast which can be used on all sentient creatures. Yeah I used to be a DM (dead monkey tongue.gif) back in the day...

I think the fact that they are five warlocks is a misconception. D&D requires a balanced party to succeed so it's most likely one priest, one mage, one theif, and maybe two fighters. tongue.gif

Marc

What about the paladin?

A paladin would never be in league with a thief... they truly are the "holier than thou" fighters of the realm... insane.gif

From what I hear the RPG still has its followers but the original hardbound books from the late 70s and early 80s have actually appreciated by about 200% or so for NM to MINT examples! Sadly all my books are complete but loaded with graffiti... damn was I a dumb 20-something!

Yes , my younger brother raked in some big cash selling off his books about a year ago. I must admit we still throw down a game or two a month with my boys. Its nice to see them have to use their brain a bit instead of just hitting a bunch of buttons on a game controller.