• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre E-Bay Ultimate Spider-man and Ultimate X-men

3 posts in this topic

Ultimate Spider-man 8-39 ---32 issues of Bendis; what more can be said. As most of you know, this series is absolutely brilliantly written by BM Bendis, whom many consider the best writer in the business today. Beginning with the second story arc in the series, you get every issue at below cover price in Near Mint or better condition.---$64.99

Ultimate X-men 1-25 ---The first four story arcs of this terrific re-imagining of the X-men are here in NM or better condition. You get the World Tour and Hellfire and Brimstone storylines which introduce many of the "ultimate" versions of key X-men characters and lead up to the "Ultimate War" crossover story.--- $49.99

Ultimate Spider-man Trade Paperback Volumes 1-5 ---Volume 1 reprints the first 7 issues of Ultimate Spider-man. Volume 2 reprints issue 8-13, Volume 3 reprints issue 14-21, Volume 4 reprints issues 22-26, and Volume 5 reprints issues 28-32. All 5 books are in Near Mint/Mint condition. Cover price on these 5 books is $72.83 but I'll sell them all for nearly 25% off cover price at $54.99

Ultimate X-men Trade Paperback Volumes 1-4 ---Volume 1 reprints issues 1-6, Volume 2 reprints issues 7-12, Volume 3 reprints issues 13-18, and Volume 4 reprints issues 21-25. Cover price on these 4 books is $60.88 but I'll sell them all for less than 25% off at $44.99

PM me if you're interested in any of the above lots. Shipping will be done using Media Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. Thanks for your interest.