• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING FANTASY #15 !!! Update ****Incentive Added 08/26***

62 posts in this topic

Ok Guys & Gals. Here's my shameless self promotion plug... I just listed Amazing Fantasy #15. My grail book as I've changed interests in what I'm looking to collect. ie. High Grade Strange Tales & Tales to Astonish. So it was either this or my 2 year old son's education fund. foreheadslap.gif That just wouldn't happen!! This is a gorgeous copy and does have restoration but who can buy an unrestored with this eye appeal!?!?! Except Captain Tripp hail.gif

**** news.gif Just added a bonus book as extra incentive ****

ASM #15

Oh yeah?

I hope ebay don't get ya. Imma rebid once again.

See if I can become high bidder for alittle.

27_laughing.gif llol 27_laughing.gif ok. my last bid. haha

I had my three and a half mins in the sun. laugh.gif

27_laughing.gif Bid it up all you want folks... the thing about everyone on this forum and anyone in general is I'd treat you all like gold... just as many of the members here have treated me that I've bought from already. This isn't about needing money. I honestly would regret losing this copy as I know I'd never own another one that looks as good as this one, but for some reason I'm like an addict to the Strange Tales books. makepoint.gif