• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING FANTASY #15 !!! Update ****Incentive Added 08/26***

62 posts in this topic

Easy now Jacob!!! In all seriousness guys thank you for the support... I have a very limited seller's feedback and the bids help build a sense of trust that will not be broken for any bidder/buyer!!
Yeah, that's why I stopped. It would soon be abit to um, suspecious.

It was fun. smile.gif

Ok Guys & Gals. Here's my shameless self promotion plug... I just listed Amazing Fantasy #15. My grail book as I've changed interests in what I'm looking to collect. ie. High Grade Strange Tales & Tales to Astonish. So it was either this or my 2 year old son's education fund. foreheadslap.gif That just wouldn't happen!! This is a gorgeous copy and does have restoration but who can buy an unrestored with this eye appeal!?!?! Except Captain Tripp hail.gif

ASM #15

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif drooling full time... cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

hope one day be able to own a puppy like this one... laugh.gif

regards

You're gentlemen and scholars ...Thanks for the support. It's bitter sweet to see this one go. Anyone who wins it will be happy with it. I don't feel the reserve is ridiculous...I'm just protecting my investment. I truly feel this is the most significant book of the Silverage but my interests lye elsewhere for characters.

news.gif After careful study of the GP Analysis and some further consideration. I decided to lower to reserve price to align with market conditions and demand.

So you've reduced the reserve to GPA for the grade minus the grading fee 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm really curios where a raw restored AF 15's gonna land. Good luck.

Hi Shadroch,

I can appreciate skepticism. I'm just a guy trying to start out. It just happens that I'm looking at flipping books that are higher end to use as leverage to continue adding to my collection. I haven't sold to any forum members yet but I have bought many books from forum members in the last few weeks and had ongoing conversations with many of them in the area of buying and selling. I know the eBay reputation is low but there's nothing but positive things said. ie. You're referring to ASM #1 I sold earlier. That was to a fella in Italy and I made sure he received that book in 3 business days and undercharged for shipping. My goal is to make everyone happy!! Myself and the person I deal with. If I was shady, I certainly wouldn't be here on the forums contributing to threads and putting my real name out there. I also just donated a book to a fellow board member ( Fantastic Four #48 ) because he is at a point in life where he can't buy such key books. I'm here to play nice and build a solid reputation as a great guy and someone who can help this industry. Honestly though, I do understand where you're coming from and I would likely be the same. Regards ...Paul Clairmont

Hi Shadroch,

I can appreciate skepticism. I'm just a guy trying to start out. It just happens that I'm looking at flipping books that are higher end to use as leverage to continue adding to my collection. I haven't sold to any forum members yet but I have bought many books from forum members in the last few weeks and had ongoing conversations with many of them in the area of buying and selling. I know the eBay reputation is low but there's nothing but positive things said. ie. You're referring to ASM #1 I sold earlier. That was to a fella in Italy and I made sure he received that book in 3 business days and undercharged for shipping. My goal is to make everyone happy!! Myself and the person I deal with. If I was shady, I certainly wouldn't be here on the forums contributing to threads and putting my real name out there. I also just donated a book to a fellow board member ( Fantastic Four #48 ) because he is at a point in life where he can't buy such key books. I'm here to play nice and build a solid reputation as a great guy and someone who can help this industry. Honestly though, I do understand where you're coming from and I would likely be the same. Regards ...Paul Clairmont

I'll take a low grade avengers 1.....I gave mine away last christmas so a forumite. thumbsup2.gif

Hi Shadroch,

I'll take a low grade avengers 1.....I gave mine away last christmas so a forumite. thumbsup2.gif

And i'll take your worse low grade dupes of those spideys I saw in the Silver Age forum.

You have my address. grin.gifthumbsup2.gif

Anyway, thanks again Paul for that FF 48. headbang.gif

27_laughing.gif Guys, When I hit the lotto you'll all be taken care of !! I don't have Avengers #1 but I do have many in the teens that would grade no lower then 9.2!!

Jacob!! That FF#48 is packaged and heading your way tomorrow morning my friend!! thumbsup2.gif

"When I hit the lotto"

God, this is a dream that we all wish would come true. cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

"Jacob!! That FF#48 is packaged and heading your way tomorrow morning my friend!! thumbsup2.gif:

893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif