• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four and Legion of SH cartoons

25 posts in this topic

Sucked but my Son (5) loved it so I will be watching it again. I had to run out today to get him sone Kree and Skrull FF issues after last night. Animation was horid. Story was stupid and the voices were horrible. Other than that is was good.

Sucked but my Son (5) loved it so I will be watching it again. I had to run out today to get him sone Kree and Skrull FF issues after last night. Animation was horid. Story was stupid and the voices were horrible. Other than that is was good.

So the commericals between the show were good ? 27_laughing.gif

Maybe it was so bad JC is still in a state of shock and can't post.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually I have yet to see the FF cartoon, and that "similar to the current Batman seiries" has be afraid to even tune into LSH.

That new Batman cartoon is potentially the worst excuse for animation ever, and the character designs were likely done by a team of crackheads.

Maybe it was so bad JC is still in a state of shock and can't post.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually I have yet to see the FF cartoon, and that "similar to the current Batman seiries" has be afraid to even tune into LSH.

That new Batman cartoon is potentially the worst excuse for animation ever, and the character designs were likely done by a team of crackheads.

I actually dig the new Batman show - and my kids do as well - but if you don't like it stay far away from the FF. Batman looks like something by Miazaki in comparison.